D.C. Motorcycle Show Pics

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
I had a great time at the show today, and thought I'd share a few pics.  All of the major brands and vendors were represented as well as many of the local cycles shops.  Lots and lots of eye candy made me wish I could be like Jay Leno and just buy one of each.  Maybe I'll start off with this one...

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Or, I could start with D.J.'s dreambike.  (personally, I don't think the pale green does it for him.)

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Good photos. I went to the show in Denver.

Still don't like that Titanium can on the Gixxer though.

Oh it's like that ... well let the folks see your new dream bike ... you were angry that it wasn't exactly pastel pink, so you settled for the beautiful beige one ... ha ha ha ha
smile.gif

Warren1.jpg

Oh it's like that ... well let the folks see your new dream bike ... you were angry that it wasn't exactly pastel pink, so you settled for the beautiful beige one ... ha ha ha ha
smile.gif
If you think it's beautiful now, wait until I finish with my mods. Should I go NOS or turbo? I wonder if Tobin can hook me up with a matching seat? I still may go with a custom pastel pink paintjob to top it off. That would be the final touch to make it as intimidating as Michelle's Barbie Busa.
biggrin.gif

Great shots! Question, where are the pics of the ladies. I attended the show which was a huge let down. But there were ladies at the manufacters booths. Cough'em up. I forgot to charge up the camera before hand so I couldnt take any pics.
mad.gif

Great shots!  Question, where are the pics of the ladies.  I attended the show which was a huge let down.  But there were ladies at the manufacters booths.  Cough'em up.  I forgot to charge up the camera before hand so I couldnt take any pics.
mad.gif
Sorry... those were all of the shots I took. There did seem to be a severe shortage of the "umbrella girl" types. There were a couple at the entrance and a paltry few scattered around the manufacturer booths. I guess it will have to wait until March when I post my bikeweek pics.
sad.gif

Oh shucks! Its all good. I did respresent at the show my .ORG long sleeve. I did take a couple of shots with the ladies with my buddies camera. Waiting on those.

Naw, I didn't make it to Tampa to ride it before he crashed it. I've set on a 10 and a gixxer, they both felt very light indeed. I've taken a '04 gixxer for a spin and I was impressed. I've concluded that I'm a Busa guy though ... I'm just more comfortable with the longer wheelbase and the other ergos of the Busa versus the liter bikes. My short ride on the gixxer was a lot of fun though, so I can understand your addiction !!

Back