Chicago motorcycle show

nice pics...
all_coholic.gif

The show was ok at best. Only a few custom bikes and 3 custom ZX14's. I like race theme bikes better so I really didn't get any show 14's. I met up with Alex Fornarelli (he built the motor for Bill Hahn's turbo busa buildup in SuperStreetbike mag) and he had a few customer bikes there. No, Billy Lane was not there, thank god. I can't stand wanna be badasses. (he's TINY in person!). The best deal at the show was the decals I got. 4 OE GSXR decals, 2 12" suzuki decals, and 2 michelin man decals for $20, all for my race bike. There were a bunch of Xtreme girls for Xtreme battery charger's (like battery tender) and they had backless shirts (more like a napkin) on, HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! Like really HOT!
If you signed up for a supscription of 2wheeltuner magazine, you get a free stunt video. Not a bad deal.

Any pics of the 2007 BUSA's....?

The colors looks different with every pic I see it seems depending what camera takes the pics. Just trying to get an idea if they are more Metalic looking or what....?

Great pics by the way...
super.gif

(Got-Busa? @ Feb. 10 2007,15:02) Any pics of the 2007 BUSA's....?

The colors looks different with every pic I see it seems depending what camera takes the pics. Just trying to get an idea if they are more Metalic looking or what....?

Great pics by the way...
super.gif
There were all 3 color 07's there. And actually, the blue looks 1000 times better and is my favorite of the 3. The black looked kind of dull and the decals were gray and red. The 02' LE looks tons better with the black/red chrome decals and the paint is nicer.

Back