Sweet Busa, Chicago Cycle Show

vulgar2

Registered
Figured I'd throw up a pic of a cool lookin' Busa I took at the Chicago Cycle Show.....wish I would have taken some of more of the badass bikes that were there....but started drinking beer and forgot all about my camera.
DSCF0332 - Copy.jpg

DSCF0332 - Copy.jpg

CycleShow012.jpg

CycleShow004.jpg

CycleShow003.jpg

CycleShow002.jpg

There was 11 of us up there on Saturday, good time, lots of great deals on gear, got some awesome gloves and mesh pants

Wish I would have met some of you guys from the Chicago area

That's awesome I love it I wish we had some shows around here worth anything Texarkana sucks

Those are some pretty nice shots of some awesome bikes. Sure wish there was something like that close to me!

Those trailer queen bling machines are over the top crazy. I saw that KTM Duke at the motorcycle show here in Bangkok.....nice looking bike I'd like to throw a leg over.

The Obama 'Busa was in last months issue of 2 Wheel Tuner. It is a nice lookin bike, but think it would be hard for the owner to sell it as is.

Thanks for the share of pics. I admire the bamabusa, only from the detail and artistic point of view.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll never understand why people spend endless amounts of money transforming the Busa, a good looking bike, into a work of trash.

Back