Southern California Hayabusa Owners

dorene

Registered
Would you like to give your opinion in a focus group Monday night June 2nd? A Point of View Research will pay you $100.00 for your participation in a two hour discussion in Huntington Beach. You input helps the motorcycle industry develop new products; there will be no attempts to sell you anything.

Looking for owners of 2006, 2007 and 2008 model years only. Your motorcycle registration and photo ID are required to participate

If you are available and interested please call me at 714-793-1650 Dorene EXT 229

Newer Busas only
rock.gif
What about 2007 GSXR750 ?

I've actually done a study like this before.  You don't have to ride the bike there, you just have to bring proof that you own one(reg). They should NOT make a copy or anything. They should just look at the registration to see the name of the registered owner, then look at your ID to see you're the registered owner.

The study I did 2 years ago paid $50 and took about 1-2 hours to go through the materials/tests.

Not saying this one is on the up and up, but I've done them before.  They do exist.

Anyone who has anything to say about the bike, the manufacturer, the sport, or industry in general, certainly feel free to make it known.

Back