Participate in Motorsports Industry Research

Did you register?

• Total voters

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I cannot imagine a better group with whom to share this.

As follow-on to a research focus group I attended earlier this year, Dorene called me yesterday to verify my contact information and forward the link (provided in the body of her e-mail).

I signed up last night...and figured there may be a few :rofl:of you here interested in sharing your perspectives and opinions.

Please take a moment to read Dorene's e-mail and if you're inclined, clink and register!

:beerchug:

==========================================:moon:

Hi Scar!

Thank you for your email address so you can go on line and register for Powersports Connect an online community for motorcycle and other power sports enthusiasts. By participating in their short surveys you can have a direct impact on the design of future products and you get to help decide how new equipment will perform, as well as how it is styled.

We are also going to be doing more paid focus groups and clinics for the power sport community. In person focus groups and clinics pay anywhere from $75.00 to $125.00 depending on the study.

Please pass this link along to your friends and forum groups. We are looking for owners of 2004 or newer on road motorcycles, off road motorcycles, scooters, dirt bikes, ATV’s PWC’s and side-by-sides to register at this site.

Survey Re-Direct

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR SIGNING UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LINK EMAIL ME BACK PLEASE.

PLEASE PASS ALONG TO YOUR FRIENDS THAT RIDE.

Dorene Winter
Project Recruiter
A Point of View Research
Huntington Beach

Last edited:
Just did the survey, I was somewhat dismayed about the lack of questions. It seemed only to target my personel information, ask what I drove, then survey was over.???

Just did the survey, I was somewhat dismayed about the lack of questions. It seemed only to target my personel information, ask what I drove, then survey was over.???

Brother...they're gathering information on what type of survey to send you. You were simply registering with them.

Sorry if that was unclear in my launching post.

I got same e-mail, but from a different person at Clarity research? I've done them before via USPS, this was first internet request.

Last edited:
I got same e-mail, but from a different person at Clarity research? I've done them before via USPS, this was first internet request.

Hey...I haven't seen you around here in forever!!!

What have you been doing?

Scar-Brah...what's this all about....I'm willing. :super:

Hey, Spud...it's an opportunity to give your opinion/perspective on the direction of whatever this research group sends you, specific to motorsports.

First you register...then, based on the information you provide, they send you surveys. Based, then, on that, they will invite you to participate in on-site research group studies.

IMO, it's pretty cool. I remember how relevant the questions were and, decidedly the feeling of contribution to the industry.

I'm looking forward to future opportunities like this.

You meet some cool people, too.

Back