Fall Bash

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 25 2007,21:24) For all thats leaving on Wednesday and Thursday, have a safe trip and we will see ya on Friday.  Had a new rear tire mounted today so tomorrow I will clean the chain, put the rear wheel back on and wash and wax the bike. Yeah, I am ready for this trip to be here.  
biggrin.gif
Hardee's at 8:00 A.M. right?

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 25 2007,17:06) Sam adams (cream stout if available) please ,  more money to follow..... also are you bringing a laptop?  If not I will bring mine and let you haul it from Louisville (hate dragging it on the bike)
I will be bringing mine, but can carry yours also. I'll ick you up some Sam Addams, how much?

We are heading out thursday morning. Bringing gallon of Jack and 2 cases of Corona.. maybe some food .
all_coholic.gif

IMG_0023a.JPG

Wash and wax??? Umm... Crap!!! Hey John while your at it... Just not the brackets, I'm running out of paint...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

i think my clocks have all slowed down...time seems to be dragging!!!
biggrin.gif

is it time to go yet?

Godspeed folks. Prayers sent for Safe trips, awesome rides, good stories and great company.
super.gif

Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon. So will be there late thursday night.
Looking forward to seeing all you
beerchug.gif

Good luck and safe ride to all going to the gap in the next few days.

Im loading the bike thrus and be there hopefully midday friday. SEE YA THERE.

(semi @ Sep. 26 2007,08:51) i think my clocks have all slowed down...time seems to be dragging!!!
biggrin.gif

is it time to go yet?
12 more hours till GO TIME !!! C-ya there.

Back