Fall Bash

Im confused about that last post.
rock.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 26 2007,20:23)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 25 2007,22:43)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 25 2007,21:24) For all thats leaving on Wednesday and Thursday, have a safe trip and we will see ya on Friday. Had a new rear tire mounted today so tomorrow I will clean the chain, put the rear wheel back on and wash and wax the bike. Yeah, I am ready for this trip to be here.
biggrin.gif
Hardee's at 8:00 A.M. right?
yes sir.
smile.gif
sorry i could not ride up with you all .. go figure my work sent me back to ohio wed.morning and be here for 2 weekss
sad.gif
take some good pic so i can see how much fun you all had with out me there.. 2 years in a row my work had done me this way.. on this weekend. i have very bad luck i guess
firedevil.gif

(Learjett @ Sep. 27 2007,17:15) I'm here!!!!  Room 107 @ Phillips!!!  Pic's to follow later tonight!  
tounge.gif
glad ya made it Bob. See ya in the morning. We should be around the Phillips around 10:15 - 10:45 ish. now where are those pics.
biggrin.gif

I'm somewhat loaded and getting ready to go tomorrow...
DSC07667.jpg

ops... I loaded the wrong bike!

No, that's the right bike, Vman.... your baby is on her way back to you man...

(Powers739 @ Sep. 27 2007,18:11) I'm somewhat loaded and getting ready to go tomorrow...
DSC07667.jpg

ops... I loaded the wrong bike!

No, that's the right bike, Vman.... your baby is on her way back to you man...
on the way to the gap you can drop off the vman bike at the house
tounge.gif
hope you all have a safe trip

(Powers739 @ Sep. 27 2007,21:11) No, that's the right bike, Vman.... your baby is on her way back to you man...
Thanks bro!

I am so stoked to get a chance to ride the R1 with the new suspension goodies.

See ya tomorrow.

See ya tomorrow Ted. So tell us, how does the R1 run?
biggrin.gif
we wont tell Kevin ya took it to Suches. opps, just kidding Kevin.
smile.gif
see everyone tomorrow.
smile.gif

smile.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 27 2007,22:40) See ya tomorrow Ted. So tell us, how does the R1 run?  
biggrin.gif
 we wont tell Kevin ya took it to Suches.   opps, just kidding Kevin.  
smile.gif
 see everyone tomorrow.  
smile.gif
Looks like I will be there around 3pm... I hope at the lastest.

The R1 corners like a cat on carpet...

Vman, I have two boxes of parts that go with the bike too...

See you all tomorrow, travel safe.
Ted

smile.gif

(Loomis @ Sep. 27 2007,17:15) Hey Rock, My brother and I are trailing, Red Land Rover Black Inclosed Trailer.

See ya Friday.  

Jon (Loomis).
gotcha. have a safe trip up. walking out the door now
beerchug.gif

Yup everybody is out riding at the Gap... I have to get ready for work... poor poor me...
sad.gif

(PDBusa @ Sep. 29 2007,07:flamethrowing:) Yup everybody is out riding at the Gap... I have to get ready for work... poor poor me...
sad.gif
you are not the only one.... i was going but my work AT the last min sent me back out of town for work.. bad thing is they know i was goign to the bash but i need to pay the bills

Back