Fall Bash 2010, looks like we all booked Sept. 23, 24, 25 depart the 26

We have cottage 203 for the weekend.

Hey Mods, Is it time to start a fall bash forum.

6 weeks to go....and counting

I hope I'm not stirring things up here. It's my understanding that Dan and HRHDi have cabin 203 for the fall? Was that just where you guys were last year? Just double checking as we wouldn't want anyone to not have a room when you get there!

I miss 203! Loving 207/209 though!!

I hope I'm not stirring things up here. It's my understanding that Dan and HRHDi have cabin 203 for the fall? Was that just where you guys were last year? Just double checking as we wouldn't want anyone to not have a room when you get there!

Maybe I should double check with the Phillips

Nope, we have 204 this year. Just across the street from you.

Oh good! I can't wait....are we there yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

They confirmed I am in 209.
Did you by chance talk to Mr Reba? Aka Ray?
He tends to mix them up. You are def in 203 and we have 205 and 207/209. I just hung up the phone from her.
Posted via Mobile Device

There is NO chance what so ever that reservations could ever get mixed up, they have a state of the art booking system. :laugh: NO matter, they are GREAT people and I look forward to seeing them each time we are there.

Back