Fall Bash 2010, looks like we all booked Sept. 23, 24, 25 depart the 26

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I/we booked those dates at the Phillips and it seems others followed suit, see some of you then
Not sure bout the Diner for fall yet, may have some issues getting stuff there but the burgers are always easy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, I'll make sure I get the right dates - Sep 23-26 :laugh:

For the record, that's right in the middle of Oktoberfest :beerchug:

ill call tomorrow...whats the down payment for reserving rooms anyway

Missed you two this year Dan....

Thanks Racer. It was a tough decision not to go but circumstances at the time just wouldn't allow. We have cottage 204 for the Fall, hopefully we will see you then.

Thanks Racer. It was a tough decision not to go but circumstances at the time just wouldn't allow. We have cottage 204 for the Fall, hopefully we will see you then.

I can't wait to see you guys!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

No deposit required, just a card number depending on who answers the phone and whether or not she knows who you are LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

I am trying my darndest to make the fall, ugh cant believe its been almost 2 years since i have seen my .org brethern :welcome:

reservations made...i have cottage 202 for the 23-26th... now to see how im going to get there lol:cheerleader:

and which one's the one by the fire pit? Oh I think the grumpys have that one...:laugh:

anybody (im sure someone knows) what the number son the cabins are? On the grumpy side..food side as I call it :laugh: How much are they? Someone PM me the Lycan might just ONCE get a cabin for Fall bash...maybe:laugh:

anybody (im sure someone knows) what the number son the cabins are? On the grumpy side..food side as i call it :laugh: How much are they? Someone pm me the lycan might just once get a cabin for fall bash...maybe:laugh:

they are 170.00 a night.

Top of the hill

201(Loomis)

205(GIXERHP) currently booked Sun-Sun

firepit

207/9(Grumpys) currently booked Sun-Sun

Back