Fall Bash 2010, looks like we all booked Sept. 23, 24, 25 depart the 26

i spoke to my mom...she offered that if she goes with me (has people in tn she may go visit) i can use my fathers ford f250 super duty (might either remove the 5th wheel) or rent a uhaul trailer and package some locals into going!! so im going to look into borrowing a trailer big enough for whoever may want to join me. :cheerleader:

just requested vacation time for the bash!! also its a go for the truck and trailer will hammer out who is comeing with if want to once we set up a thread for fall bash

just requested vacation time for the bash!! also its a go for the truck and trailer will hammer out who is comeing with if want to once we set up a thread for fall bash

That's awesome Chris! As this will most likely be where you & I will 1st meet. My work schedule isn't looking like it will allow me to join you Hoons at the Haya In The Hills.....sorry bro :confused2:

Looking forward to seeing you in Sept!

Why,why,why, so late in the season??? The days are shorter and the mornings chillier for the many days ride it takes me to get there. :lol:

But, really, April and September late is a bit of a dicey go for us up here. Although, that mini-bash looks fun......

And I know it won't be 4 degrees when I wake up!!!

Why,why,why, so late in the season??? The days are shorter and the mornings chillier for the many days ride it takes me to get there. :lol:

But, really, April and September late is a bit of a dicey go for us up here. Although, that mini-bash looks fun......

And I know it won't be 4 degrees when I wake up!!!

The mini bash will be mid 70s in the morning and near 95 during the day and very humid. :D it will be fun anyway, come on down.

Looks like I'll make the fall bash. Going to go to Ga. to see my dad, and stop at the bash on the way back. I'll be getting into Robbinsville Thursday afternoon, and leaving Sunday. I probably will not have the busa hospital with me, as right now I plan to just put the busa in the back of the truck. Anyone have a room they would like to share, or a space for me to throw down the sleeping bag?

Looks like I'll make the fall bash. Going to go to Ga. to see my dad, and stop at the bash on the way back. I'll be getting into Robbinsville Thursday afternoon, and leaving Sunday. I probably will not have the busa hospital with me, as right now I plan to just put the busa in the back of the truck. Anyone have a room they would like to share, or a space for me to throw down the sleeping bag?

Will be great to meet you Hal :beerchug:

Will be great to meet you Hal :beerchug:
Will be great to meet you too! Lots of folks I have not had the opportunity to meet as I have not been able to make the bash for a couple of years. Can't wait.

Back