Fair Price?

bigC86

Registered
Well times are tuff and I have to free up some money and sell my bike. Just was wondering what would be a fair price range before I put it up for sale soon? 09 silver with only 760 miles. Brocks alienhead full exhaust, PCIV, and tune. Bike still not even broken in yet. Any help would be appreciated

I bought mine for $9,995 BEFORE taxes, early last year.

I have a buddy with a mint 08 with less than 3,000 miles with Alien head, lowered, hot body tail light covers and sprocket. He's had it for sale, for $9,500, for several months and no calls.

:Location is key too.

Wow, that's the exact bike I'm looking for. My budget is $8000, but your mileage is way low. It makes sense to ask for a bit more. I think I need a silver one with about 10K on the clock to hit that price point.

It's also the middle of winter so prices of sell/buy will be lower than if it were July.

If I were in the upper midwest, I'd offer you $9000 cash.

Got any pics?

Guess you have pretty good advice above.

I'm a little surprised that the supply cut and MSRP increase (essentially ALL competing models) has not kept prices over the 10K mark. Yes - timing and location are huge factors. glws!

Bought my 09 with 2K miles (PC V, Yosh R-77 CF s/o, helibars, ZG screen) for $8200 (and prices are usually higher here in Cali vs elsewhere). $9K if you need to sell fast. Best of luck.

Wow, that's the exact bike I'm looking for. My budget is $8000, but your mileage is way low. It makes sense to ask for a bit more. I think I need a silver one with about 10K on the clock to hit that price point.

It's also the middle of winter so prices of sell/buy will be lower than if it were July.

If I were in the upper midwest, I'd offer you $9000 cash.

Got any pics?

It's worth what you're looking to spend. I would offer him some cash for it... ;)

Bought my 09 with 2K miles (PC V, Yosh R-77 CF s/o, helibars, ZG screen) for $8200 (and prices are usually higher here in Cali vs elsewhere). $9K if you need to sell fast. Best of luck.

There you go...

People are crazy thinking a used bike is worth $10k. I bought mine brand NEW for that...

I bought my black 09 last August with 1477 miles Tsukigi Canon full exhaust, PCV, Brock's clutch mod, two helmets and a gel seat for $8000. Probably not what you wanted to hear.

i think Tim (pashnit) is right on prob about 9k to 9500 is where i would start....

I bought mine (08) brand new in September 2010 for $8K I think you'll have to go lower.
SELL IT TO PASHNIT! Then you'll know she's taken care of, and she'll even wind up in magazines, pamphlets, bike shows, etc!! WINNER! :beerchug:

Tim, you can come visit your Pops, and pick this bad boy up on the way home! :whistle:

Sounds like a plan! I've got room in the garage here if you want to store it! :whistle:

Back