Brock Alien Exhaust

almost forgot,

Nice rear tire, lol...:bowdown:

Haha, thanks Greenbean!

I never posted pictures up on here before, that pic took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post. Let's give this another shot.

As for the tail light cover, that's Yashimura Coast Customs AKA I made it myself =) The cover started out life as the Hotbodies turnsignal/taillight tint kit, but I used a Dremel to cut a circle in the middle, and painted the rest to match the bike. Oh yeah, I also did the paintjob myself. Hehe, and I also did the Rear Tire myself!

Last edited:
What kind of mod do you have in your signal lenses? Is that screens?

I had a fireplace cover at home that was on its way to the trash, and I figured that would be a unique mod to use the mesh instead of lenses. I think the turnout was better than I expected. Feel free to copy if you don't live in Southern California!! hehe :laugh:

Have you ever looked into a Driven sprocket, I have a 45 tooth ordered, Its all black to replace my stock rear sprocket, also got some black bolts from pro bolt.

And my hardware if powder coated satin black.

I'll throw up some pics after I get the rear sprocket on.

Still saving money for my black AH.:whistle:

Haha, thanks Greenbean!

I never posted pictures up on here before, that pic took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post. Let's give this another shot.

As for the tail light cover, that's Yashimura Coast Customs AKA I made it myself =) The cover started out life as the Hotbodies turnsignal/taillight tint kit, but I used a Dremel to cut a circle in the middle, and painted the rest to match the bike. Oh yeah, I also did the paintjob myself. Hehe, and I also did the Rear Tire myself!

Looks nice, :thumbsup:

Have you ever looked into a Driven sprocket, I have a 45 tooth ordered, Its all black to replace my stock rear sprocket, also got some black bolts from pro bolt.

What do you mean by driven? Are you talking about the rear sprocket or is that a brand your looking at? I swap mine around all the time...I run 41, 42, 43, 45 but I usually use Vortex.

You'll like the 45 on the street, but believe it or not the power range of the Gen II like the 43 (Aluminum) better on the track.

The 45 works great climbing mountains and double up.

Hey thanks for the advice dude! :cool:

I actually run the stock setup on the street, and switch between different sizes depending on the track I go to... And by track I mean Road Courses like Buttonwillow, Willowsprings (street and big), etc... :thumbsup:

hot bike..I prefer the blacked out look myself

thank you and for the front reflecs ya never get stoped for not having the back but always seem to get more local pd looks for not having the front dont maybe because they only see the front half at the light then they just see a dot fly'n away when the light turns green:laugh:.

Back