Facebook Fisherman...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
How much do you HATE people that post vague stuff on Facebook or other forums just to get people to ask "what's wrong?" or "what happened?"

Checking in at a hospital, saying "worst day ever" all that shiz just drives me mad. And then there are the people that play into it! "OMG what's wrong?" Give me a break...

This could be the one and ONLY reason I get rid of Facebook. I'm venting here and forgive me, but I can't vent on Facebook today, so you guys have to deal with it..

Or posting something on a Forum and just WAITING for enough people to ask about it or worry about you until you FINALLY post saying what happened.

GROW UP PEOPLE! If you need attention that bad, call someone. If it keeps up, I'm going to personally take it upon myself to start calling you out and making a mockery of you. I've got spare time....

<rant off>

Wait a minute..

<rant back on>
And if you think you're gonna be funny and post stuff on my FB wall trying to be an a$$hat, I'm not really in the mood today, I might just dump ya.. :please:

Okay, now <rant off>

Nothing worse or more annoying. I hardly go on there anymore for that reason. You get the random "horrible morning" post or something similar and you know they waiting for everyone to ask what is wrong.

The other one that annoys me is the posts of the inspirational copied and pasted quote that someone found somewhere that basically says hey I am dealing with a lot of crap but handling it well and will persevere. Where do people find these things? The last one I read said something like " I am so much better than the person who used to love me told me I was" or something like that. Left me thinking what the heck is that suppose to mean and who are you throwing under the bus here?

Personally, my favorite posts on FB are "Hey, I'm pooping now!"

That's so awesome, posting up the play-by-pays in life... :banghead:

I'm unfriending Bots for this very behavior very soon... :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Personally, my favorite posts on FB are "Hey, I'm pooping now!"

That's so awesome, posting up the play-by-pays in life... :banghead:

I'm unfriending Bots for this very behavior very soon... :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Just because I won't send pics? :dunno:

You need 2 things

1-ditch Facebook
2- buy a grom.