Exoticsportbike.com - black listed

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Thats right, after 4+ weeks I am here to tell you that they dont give one ounce of care/concern over their customers. In fact, you cant get a customer service agent on the phone to save your life and their sales group, well they are sure there to take your money but have ZIP, ZERO, NADA for effective communications or anything else.

They really, honestly do not care and I'm here to tell EVERY MEMBER to save your money and waiting and buy from a board sponsor or ANY ONE ELSE but them.
mad.gif

yes I'm a bit pi$$ed about the whole deal but til today, I've sat and just said "oh it will come" .... well almost 5wks into it and they tell me "oh mototek won't be sending us anything for at least 2wks" but yet their email says they'll fill it with their next order this week. Don't trust them, don't need them.

Yep, another member has recently been burned by them. Dude didnt rec'vd his part til 2 months later.
mad.gif

Yup,that'd be me so ya better take a number or get in line cause I was first!!LOL
laugh.gif

One of my threads where I didn't even think they were a real company seemed to dissappear,but here is a link:

and another:

Good luck bro,it is costing me over 100 bucks just for the paint and clearcoat,and good thing I can paint it!

My biggest problem is that I went with the Eurobikes undertail,and I didn't realize that a guy like street and track can get these as well.
I thought you had to get it from them cause when I punched in a google search for the eurobikes undertail,these idiots came up!!!
Shame on me,I will only deal with sponsors and credible members here.......

BTW,hope your paint matches or you'll prolly really be ticked.

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143584656 -->

Yup,that'd be me so ya better take a number or get in line cause I was first!!LOL
laugh.gif

One of my threads where I didn't even think they were a real company seemed to dissappear,but here is a link:

and another:

Good luck bro,it is costing me over 100 bucks just for the paint and clearcoat,and good thing I can paint it!
Aren't you a proud victim !
tounge.gif

+1 for sure!  My recent post from the sticky...

I'm still waiting on my replacement tail because of the tail lights that didn't work.  They said they would ship me a new one when they had a tracking no on my old one.  That was 2 weeks ago!  Their customer service said the new one is in the mail last week and I still haven't seen it.  They also were supposed to e-mail me a tracking no.  Yeah right!  Plus, they claimed UPS damaged the tail so they get paid from UPS and me.  I also already dremeled the a$$ out of my bike for the tail so I have been bikeless for almost a month now.   Exotic sucks!

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: "Cleaned up profanity"|1143590066 -->

They burned my sorry-ass for about 2 months on a hugger. I don't think they actually inject the plastic into the mold until it's ordered and that's done in the UK, they get the order in the UK a month after you order it.
mad.gif

Thanks for the info. I had recently ordered a windscreen from them and had no problem with them. I will consider that a fluke coincidence. Aside from this forum I have heard nothing but bad expiriences about them.

well I can tell ya, when I mentioned I was going to tell everyone about this... the guy's comment was, well everyone but you got their product ... I was like, hmm, thats just the type of answer I would expect from you.
mad.gif

They are shooting for the 80 / 20 rule. Generally that works... but not in sales/customer service. I would have RUN LIKE HE!! if I knew there was NO WAY to get a "customer service" agent on the phone.

Red flags for purchasing ...
1) everyone says they not only suck but spit
2) you can't get anyone to respond or call their post sales group (even they know they suck evidently
rock.gif
)
3) they do not have a store front *anywhere*

so my only recourse was to alert the membership here and make sure I can save someone else the headache. If they read this, fug them... bunch of bastids
mad.gif

mad.gif

Same here guys ! They suck ! Took 'em 9 weeks to send me a DB Puig . And that was after daily calls from me for the last 3 weeks . I finally got it but I'm done with 'em .
mad.gif

Back