Exotic sportbike finally comes thru

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Last week I had my doubts on this company,and after getting a credit on my C.C. for waiting 2 months for a Eurobikes undertail,the thing finally showed up.
Now,I am happy to have it but the 2006 silver/grey color is not a good color match at all.It is too light,not dark enough.At this point,I am just going to put it on and forget about it.
Not really sure what happened with it.

BTW,they sent me a free t-shirt for it taking soo long....

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142444365 -->

Looks great
rock.gif

Sorry,I just got home from vacation so no I have not got it installed yet.
I kno how you guys luv the pics....

Last week I had my doubts on this company,and after getting a credit on my C.C. for waiting 2 months for a Eurobikes undertail,the thing finally showed up.
Now,I am happy to have it but the 2006 silver/grey color is not a good color match at all.It is too light,not dark enough.At this point,I am just going to put it on and forget about it.
Not really sure what happened with it.

BTW,they sent me a free t-shirt for it taking soo long....
so you got a credit (Full refund) ? and still got to keep the undertail? free?

so you got a credit (Full refund) ? and still got to keep the undertail? free?
[/QUOTE]
Hell no...they are not that dumb! I had to call may C.C. co. and tell them to pay them.

The shirt is a Repsol t-shirt,nothing fancy and it is prolly too small for me after it gets washed the first time!!!

glad you finally got what you ordered even though the paint sucks...

This is the #1 reason I go with Charles

Does it use the stock tail light?
Wanna keep the stock tail light and loose the fender.

This is the #1 reason I go with Charles
[/QUOTE]
My bad,I was under the impression that where I ordered it from,was the only place (manufacturer) thad had them.
I definately have no prob. making purchases from sponsers here.
No it does not use the stock tail light,it uses white colored (red when turned on) LED's.
I dont think that the stock tail light will fit with it.
The pictures for trimming suk too!

Exotic sucks, been waiting on a simple part for three months now all I get is lip service, I will not deal with them, I have nothing good to say about them.

good to hear you finally got you undertail. sorry to hear the color doesn't match. try taking that tail piece to an auto body shop and have it painted right. you can order the factory paint to match through color-rite.com. i had my hump and the stock chain guard painted. just a thought!

Back