Exhaust type

Exhaust type - what style

• Standard Oval

Votes: 63 100.0%

• Total voters

Rockin C Racing

Donating Member
Registered
Which type of style of Muzzy exhaust would you go with for the new busa?
Plans are that I will commute, cruise with the sife, and drag race on occassion with this.

Forgot to include.... If you select Standard Oval, would you go with Carbon Fiber, Stainless, or Titanium cannister?

My first choice would be a dump pipe coming out the brake side fairing, after that megaphone. What can I say I'm old schoool and they sound badazz.

If you decide to go with Muzzy then I would have chosen the GP but I am a Brock's fan and I am loving the Alien Head for this bike!

on the busa 08 : small silencer
thumb_down.gif

Standard oval, carbon. From the website, it looks like they don't yet make the GP for the Busa.

yes, I don't see a "GP style" listed. If you're going to commute on your bike the megaphone & sidewinder are out since they're just to noisy. Now for my pick... let me tell you a little story, I used to commute with regular titanium exhaust & Cf can. Both my wife and my dog knew when I was coing home because they could hear me from a block away. Then after the CF can went up in flames while on the Staten Island Expressway I opted for the Ti can. I think it was even louder or maybe not... Can't rememebr exactly. Once I switched to a non muzzy exhaust I was finaly able to get rid of that anoying ringing in my ears.

I like brocks street system or Akra.... they're not so anoying unless you want them to be at higher revs.

You are correct they don't have a GP yet for the busa.  They are using my 08 busa to test fit and design the new system and I was told they are going to do a GP style for the busa.  I'm going to send thema message to see if it is feasable to make a dual GP style.

BTW - the reason for going with a Muzzy system is that it is free to me.

anything free can't be beat. I would squeeze them for a full titanium with ti can, either oval or gp style. a street megaphone can always be bolted on.

Back