Exhaust recommendations

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking for a full system that has a good shine to it, mid-pipe and all. I'm going for more bling.

Can you recommend a brand?
I can these through my shop Tiforce, Akra, Yoshimura, Hindle and Vance&Hines, i'm currently running a Hindle system.

I had the Yosh slip-ons and their polish work is great, so i'm kinda leaning that way. I figure i'll check with you guys to get help. I know somone out there knows.

Thanks.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109176849 -->

I'm not sure you can get more bling than from a BDE GEN 3 with polished can. I've seen that on a few bikes and it is slammin'!

Yosh Is what I have and by far the best that I've seen..The way it shines, the way it tucks in, the way it fits is second to none and best of all the way it sounds[race baffle] is just freekin killer..Yosh and Suzuki jus go together...Team Yoshimura Suzuki...Win, Win, Win
thumbs-up.gif
super.gif

one_star_finished_busa_014.jpg

You may have something there, but I still remember the pics of 'Da Train with the BDE pipe.

BDE_GEN_3.jpg

Look at the two pipes the yosh follows the Busa tail section alot better than the Hindle does..IMO

one_star_finished_busa_001.jpg

I have a full 4-2-1 hi mount with chromed exhaust hanger and the can is brand new still in the package. I would sell it for 470 to your door. It is like 900-1000 brand new.

Rich...I'll take it...is it in good shape? I know the can is new, hows the rest of the pipes?

Can I still use the passenger pegs?

Say it ain't so!
biggrin.gif
Just messing wit ya bro! Can't wait to see the pics!

Back