Hindle Race stepped system

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm considering the Hindle 2.25 stepped race system. Is this system real loud? If it's like the D&D or Micron blahh i can't hear myself think loud i don't want it.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126142472 -->

Paul, i picked up a BDE Gen 3 ( stepped ). Real impressed with the sound so far. Not too loud by ANY means. I was on my buddy's 05 R1 today with modified stock cans and he was on my Busa. He was in front in rolled the throttle on my bike and i followed suit on the R1 and i could hear the exhaust of the R1 over the Busa. SOOOO, i had him come from behind me and i stayed at about 3 grand on his bike. My busa went flyin by making oh so sweet music. You should'nt be disappointed with the Hindle. Power seems decent as well.

Sounds good, as soon as i have the cash in hand from my Yosh i'll be ordering it.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126156312 -->

BDE Gen III, I think its quiet. One of the quietest actually. I like mine. Very throaty, deep but lo volume! Best way to describe.......Quality Sound.

My BDE streetmegaphone is loud, but the gen3 version is quiet in comparisson. BDE has the best header i have seen. It is not the easiest to install but is worth the fight.

This is not a system from BDE, this will be a step system straight from Hindle.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126231105 -->

My Bad...sorry, no info on that one.
sad.gif

perhaps comparable to a quarterback stuck in a pile of linemen....with someone grabbing his nuts?

No wait, my bad....I was thinkin about something else.

thats the one i have i think the number next to it is SSR1300 step header, my pipe doesnt say anything about streetsmart system on it either. its not loud

Back