I need you guys help.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
TiForce SS/SS.  
or
Hindle 2.25 step race system.(Hindle brand, not BDE)

I can't decide.  Any opinions or info would help.

My bike will be half bling, half go.  I really like the quality of the TiForce setup and their flawless welds. I had a regular Hindle full system, the performance was killer. Some people told me the Step system would be that much more deadly.

Me--->
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140226663 -->

Figure's you would say that....
biggrin.gif

Looks like the TiForce is the way to go. Can't beat the build quality.

fwiw?...and justa confuse ya a little further?...I just bought an Akro Race...SS tapered head pipes and Carbon Fiber cannister....after loads of research...others may make a tad more "Peak" but akro perks things up "Across The Board"...low, mid & top...i.e. more "smooth" power everywhere...not just stolen from the bottom and piled on somehwere's up top (where I'd rarely get to use it)...lots of folks judge top bragging rights based on "Peak" rwhp...I judge my bikes dyno'ed performance with an eye on "Elapsed Acceleration Times"....as I seek to impress myself on the aspault...and not a crowd of squids and posers circled around the spin trailer on dyno night.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

No BDE for me, no thanks.
just curious as to why? somthing i should know about the pipe i have or....?
rock.gif

smile.gif
I sell Hindle. Brock sells Hindle too, but with his sticker(BDE) on the cans.
I've heard BDE modifies the Hindle exhaust header to produce more power, i cannot confirm or deny this. So until then, i'll buy from me for ALOT less, i won't have the fancy BDE street smart sticker, but i don't mind.

I have the BDE Gen3, If your not going with that system, I would get the Ti Force. HMF are too loud for me.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140270181 -->

Haven't heard of many people going TiForce so I would get that so you have something that not everyone else has. I hate having the same thing as everyone else
tounge.gif

Back