Busa Exhaust (Yoshi or Vance and Hines)

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hello fello busa riders. I have a 2008 busa and am ready to do slip-on exhaust. One obvious choice is the Yoshi R77, but I really like the Vance and Hines CS1 as well, it's very clean. But I'm not sure how the Vance and Hines sound. Anyone out there know how they sound or have an opinion?

Have sold several of each, the customers like the vance and hines over the r77.

Sorry to threadjack, I had a R-77 full system with the carbon fiber muffler, sold it, now i want another, the same thing. I'm waitin on uncle sam, but I'm lookin around to see who has the best price now.
Or a good used one, thanks

youtube is your friend !

- 2008 Hayabusa Vance&Hines CSOne Exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yosh and Suzuki....... To me they go together like peanut butter and jelly.

No sense messing up a good thing:beerchug:

I have the Vance and Hines on my 09 busa. and it is a low rumbl that gets loader as the bike goes faster. If you want lots of noise this is not the exhaust for you. If you want to hear it but not to much noise this is perfect for you. It is rated at 8db

I had the V & H before and really liked it but I put the yosh on my Gen II and it sounds great! For my Gen I, I just bought a set of dual high rise HMF system for Pashnit....hope they sound as good as they look!

My mate has a 09 with Vance and Hines..sounds sweet to me but not quite as good as my r77's and thats his opinion not mine.
I recon both are good but when pushing the limit or spirited riding my mate recons the r77s just scream horsepower.
We both run with baffels out.
I recon its just a matter of taste anyway..Id be happy with both.

regards,

Richo

- 2008 Hayabusa Vance&Hines CSOne Exhaust[/url] here is the cs1 clip or so i hope. i had the same problem and i couldn't make up my mind ,but ended up with the yoshi r-77's in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
here are my r-77's.

20110216_03.jpg

20110216_01.jpg

Back