Eureka springs Sept. 11-13, who's going?

:lol: I love you jokers! Headed to the pancake place in Eureka Springs for breakfast.
Posted via Mobile Device

So i am assuming you made it to your destination Semi????
hope you had a good trip and you guys have fun this weekend!

So i am assuming you made it to your destination Semi????
hope you had a good trip and you guys have fun this weekend!

yes Sir, i sent you a text and posted in the Rayabusa is gone thread then started having problems with the connection...i think they turned the tower off for the night since the sun was down, the chickens were asleep, and no one but perverts need internet connection that late :rofl:

j/k locals, i grew up in the middle of MS so i know what it is like out in the hills :laugh:

Ooh, good breakfast buffet! Man, and I got this crappy Nutrigrain bar. :banghead:

i think they just brought another cook in to try to keep up with me :laugh: i was HUNGRY but i'm starting to feel better working on my third plate :thumbsup: wish you were already here my brother from another mother

i think they just brought another cook in to try to keep up with me :laugh: i was HUNGRY but i'm starting to feel better working on my third plate :thumbsup: wish you were already here my brother from another mother

Me to brother, me too! I wont get crap done today for wanting to leave.

came in yesterday evening yo a beautiful sunset, the pic does not do it justice...then, i got up this morning and was going to go for a short ride before breakfast but it was worse than the day Rayabusa, GSXcite, and i had our foggy excursion

IMG_3995 (Large).jpg

IMG_4002 (Large).jpg

And he is off!!! (his rocker too, but for this post we will stick to his trip!) :rofl:

Have fun and be safe guys!!!

100_5227.jpg

headed back to the motel...i have run through a lot of rain (and a little hail) during the past few days and need to clean Lucy up a little before GSXcite arrives and takes her away from me :thumbsup:

Back