2009 Eureka Springs

Then just two. The 05 red and black ran all the rest of the slower colors off.:laugh:

all hail the '05 red/black :bowdown: i had a blast my brother and can't wait until we roll together again :beerchug:

Hi Hal, Great pics, I just love them, Hi Mary, I love the quilt you made,thats really nice.Looks like you all had a great time.. Pics are great Hal & Mary ;) I like the last pic, can i bring my boat and do some fishing ;) anyway,glad you had a good time.. much love to ya both,and ride safe..

Great to see you...I will always remember this:beerchug:

DSC_7168web.jpg

wow, I feel worse and worse about missing this one..... the bikes look great Hal!

Thanks for the pictures Hal! :thumbsup: It was great to see you again, and pepper is awesome! Hope to see you again next year.

Hi Hal, Great pics, I just love them, Hi Mary, I love the quilt you made,thats really nice.Looks like you all had a great time.. Pics are great Hal & Mary ;) I like the last pic, can i bring my boat and do some fishing ;) anyway,glad you had a good time.. much love to ya both,and ride safe..
Great idea, come next year and bring the boat!:thumbsup:

Damn, one of these days im going to escape from prison........

I was sick when you told me you couldn't make it. I guess we will just have to meet up in Knoxville and go to the sprint car races!:thumbsup:

Back