Eureka springs Sept. 11-13, who's going?

It was a pleasure meeting all you guys, and putting faces with the names... ya'll be safe, and hopefully I can catch up with you again soon!! :thumbsup:

BusaWhipped called a little while ago. He thinks everyone will be leaving Eureka springs today. Looks like they were blessed with good weather yesterday, but the rain is starting to head their way now.

Safe travels home everyone. :thumbsup:

Home! Enjoyed meeting the new faces and seeing the old ones again. I'll see a few of you next month.

i'm not home (surprise, surprise :laugh: ) but GSXcite and i have made it to his place in Kansas City safely and are getting ready to eat some of Mary's tacos :thumbsup: it was great to see everyone and meet the new ones who showed up...this was definitely a great time even though GSXcite and i had to head out a day early...it is beautiful weather here so we will just continue the MnG in KC instead of Eureka Springs :beerchug:

Juli and I got home around 1:00, only had rain for little bit, nothing too bad. I will post up my pics in just a little bit. :beerchug:

Mojo and notright made it to Tecumseh safely. Good seeing everybody again:beerchug:

Thanks for letting us know when you got home safe. Had a great time and can't wait to see all of you again. :beerchug:

Thanks guys. Never met a finer group of people. I had a blast and hope to make more of these events. I will look thru my pics and post up when I get home and when the rest of you do..... please be kind.

Thanks guys. Never met a finer group of people. I had a blast and hope to make more of these events. I will look thru my pics and post up when I get home and when the rest of you do..... please be kind.

Dude, it was awesome to meet you! :laugh:

It was a pleasure meeting all you guys, and putting faces with the names... ya'll be safe, and hopefully I can catch up with you again soon!! :thumbsup:

Greg, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. One of these days we need to get together and get you a set of HID's installed. :thumbsup:

Busa-Bob, my son and I made it home around 12:30, we hit rain about Harrison and had it most of the way back. I wouldn't have bet a nickel that we would have good weather for the MnG but I am glad we chanced it and glad you guys did too, it was good meeting the new people and the regulars and I think I will let NOTRIGHT pick out a screne name for my son.

Busa-Bob, my son and I made it home around 12:30, we hit rain about Harrison and had it most of the way back. I wouldn't have bet a nickel that we would have good weather for the MnG but I am glad we chanced it and glad you guys did too, it was good meeting the new people and the regulars and I think I will let NOTRIGHT pick out a screne name for my son.

Uh oh, what did he pick? Glad you guys made it home! :beerchug:

i'm so glad you guys chanced it also, i had a great time again...these MnG's wouldn't be the same without each and every person that shows up! :beerchug:

Greg, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. One of these days we need to get together and get you a set of HID's installed. :thumbsup:

sounds like a plan my friend... we'll have to see what will unfold here in the near future :thumbsup:

Honestly, it was a blast getting to meet you guys! :cheerleader:

ok, i finally made it home...Lucy and i did 2041 miles in the past week and every one of them was totally worth it...it was great seeing everyone again and i can't wait to do it again :thumbsup: i have Lucy in the garage with her chain lubed and a pile of dirty clothes waiting to be put in the washer...until next time, my friends :beerchug:

I have some good ones Bio fuel, turn3 ,Tallidega ,

Back