Eureka springs Sept. 11-13, who's going?

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
So who all will be at Eureka?

i'll be coming in from TN sometime Thur. night and will be there until sometime Monday...i'll be in Room 208 so bang on the door if you get there Fri. and i'm not up yet :beerchug:

What time will everyone be up on saturday morning? Might try to make it over that way.

GSXcite will be up by 6 at the latest and the rest of us will be dragging ourselves out of bed by 7:30 or 8 :laugh:

GSXcite will be up by 6 at the latest and the rest of us will be dragging ourselves out of bed by 7:30 or 8 :laugh:

I was thinking about rolling out of bed at that time :lol::whistle:. I would still have about a 2 hour ride there. :whistle:

Not gonna make it this week. Will be down that way next week tho :whistle:

Weather forecast is showing Friday as the least chance of rain. So if that holds, I'll ride down and say hi to everyone then.:thumbsup:

You guys have fun and be careful. :bowdown: Hard for me to make it there 2 times a year.

Will see some of you guys next month in OK.:thumbsup:

I know some are coming in tomorrow after work so I thought we might start dinner at the usual Friday night Mexican place about 7:30 pm, those who are running late can just join us there. What do you all think?
Btw, I am in Room 208 when you get here.
Posted via Mobile Device

We will be there when we can, if we get close about that time, I will shoot you a text. :thumbsup:

I know some are coming in tomorrow after work so I thought we might start dinner at the usual Friday night Mexican place about 7:30 pm, those who are running late can just join us there. What do you all think? Make sure to bring your clear visors for your helmets. Also, there are three spots with gravel in the road between here and the gas station and two of them are in corners. Be careful when you are coming in please!
Btw, I am in Room 208 when you get here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back