Eureka Springs, Arkansas spring MNG 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I have had several members ask me the dates for the Arkansas meet this spring. Have any dates been set? If not what do you guys think for a date?

First mention I've seen of it. I'm open on the date, but the closer to the end of May or first of June might give me a better chance of having the bike running again.

I have had several members ask me the dates for the Arkansas meet this spring. Have any dates been set? If not what do you guys think for a date?

been working on this for a couple weeks now, will hopefully have some final #'s tomorrow bro :beerchug: i think this warmer weather is messing with all of us, i know i'm getting really impatient to see and ride with everyone again...it has been a long, cold winter!!!

been working on this for a couple weeks now, will hopefully have some final #'s tomorrow bro :beerchug: i think this warmer weather is messing with all of us, i know i'm getting really impatient to see and ride with everyone again...it has been a long, cold winter!!!

Any of those dates will work. Average temperatures for May are 55F-78F, for June are 63F-85F. May will be nicer.

We will be there, all the way from NC.

Says the poll is closed now though.

correct, it was open for almost 2 months and closed at that time so we could make a decision for those who had to put in for their vacation time at the beginning of the year :beerchug:

I have my boys that weekend, but I will see what I can do. Ordinarily I wouldnt have but with summer vacation the rotation got messed up for the summer. Any ideas on where to stay?

So is June 3-5 the date?

yes, that is the weekend i set up with Pointewest a couple weeks ago...i am just trying to get a final count on the number of rooms available and cost on the different ones so no confusion would result...they have been converting some of the rooms into condos so it hasn't been as easy as in years past...thanks for everyone's patience :beerchug:

yes, that is the weekend i set up with Pointewest a couple weeks ago...i am just trying to get a final count on the number of rooms available and cost on the different ones so no confusion would result...they have been converting some of the rooms into condos so it hasn't been as easy as in years past...thanks for everyone's patience :beerchug:

Great Job Bro , Don't need any problems like last year. :bowdown:

Great Job Bro , Don't need any problems like last year. :bowdown:

no problem bro, just glad i can help in some capacity...we definitely don't need a fiasco like last year so i am going to close this thread...here is a link to the active thread for the MnG:

click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back