The Great Arkansas Adventure 2011

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
CrashTestDany and I rode from Foristell, MO to Mountain Home AR today. we'll spend a couple of days riding the backroads here before heading to Eureka Springs for the weekend.

The weather was perfect most of the day. The wind got strong and gusty the last couple of hours.

Pics are here:

2011 Arkansas Adventure | Facebook

Awesome deal Dennis, going to be cold tonight, rain coming in Friday. How long you guys going to stay?

hope you guys have a great time and are able to stay warm and dry!! :beerchug:

If it is nice this weekend we will holler at ya and see where yall are.:thumbsup:

Had a great ride today. Push Mountain Road. Then to the Anglers White River Resort for lunch. After lunch we took Rt 9 to Rt 56, to Rt 223, to Rt 177 to Rt 5. We should have some great video from the ride. I don't think I'll be able to edit any of it until after I get home. We stopped at the Norfork Dam for a couple of pics.

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

I am doin great Bob. Have moved to North West Arkansas, about 45 minutes from Eureka Springs :). How have you been? Hope you will make it down here in June for the MNG

I am doin great Bob. Have moved to North West Arkansas, about 45 minutes from Eureka Springs :). How have you been? Hope you will make it down here in June for the MNG

Look who popped in! Hi Skotty, :cheerleader:

Back