Enjoyable Bike

PBiddy412

Registered
Well, I picked up my bike on Monday, July 11 around 7:00 and I put about 50 miles on that day just getting use to the bike. I must say, it was an enjoyable 50 miles. Less shifting, getting to point a and b was fun, and compared to my 600, it put it to shame. The only thing I have to get use to is leaning over as I didn't do it much on my 600.

Anyways, up until now, I now have about 300 miles, have filled up the tank 3 times, and its only been four days! I just can't stay off the bike. I've road it to work, around town, and let my one buddy drive it. He came back and just said wow and you be careful. I can't believe how many people say be careful but its nice to know people do care and that keeps me in check on this beast. I did put the speed to test already and had it up to 150 and my helmet started to lift off my head which can't be a good thing so I just slowed down. Otherwise I just been cruising on the bike and enjoying it. I have no complaints about it coming off the 600 bandit.

As for one post I saw about its turning abilities. I was able to pull of u-turns on highways and stuff easily. It handles rather well. Just have to take your time sometimes.

Overall, its the best investment I've ever made! I'm quite happy with it. Only thing I hate is people keep telling me to wheelie on the thing. I never learned them on my 600 and I don't plan on learning on this!

Anyways, I'm done ranting about how much I love the bike. Just thought I'd share my experiences! I have one picture I will post up soon I hope (has stickers and reflector on it still though
blush.gif
).

yes indeed always nice to here about what people think about their first few hundred miles. You know it is still fun thousands and thousands of miles later. Keep enjoying your ride and have fun.

Congrats.

Forget the stunting, focus on learning how to handle the power sensibly.

Welcome to the board.

Back