New Bike, new camera

why is it I can never get enough of BUSA SHOTS!? ? ? ? Thanks for sharing

hey, you a Miata guru? I'm looking at picking one up 1990, new engine $4500 - anything special to look out for? I'm a Miata newbie. Looks like maybe you race them?

why is it I can never get enough of BUSA SHOTS!? ? ? ?   Thanks for sharing

hey, you a Miata guru?  I'm looking at picking one up  1990, new engine $4500 - anything special to look out for?  I'm a Miata newbie.  Looks like maybe you race them?
I'll answer all those questions at once.

It's a 1990 Miata with a HardDog rollbar. The rollbar is SCCA Solo I spec. (however I don't do SCCA, I'm with NASA).

I don't drifffffffffft. That's just a waste of tires IMHO. I'm into roadcourses. Sears Point, Thunderhill, Willow Springs, etc.

I paid $2,400 for the miata with a hardtop last year, new engine and new tranny. The hardtop is worth $1,000 on it's own. $4,500 is WAYYYY too much for a 91. A friend of mine got one for $3,000 in great shape.

Good luck on the miatas and happy riding!

You picked the best color combo too! About that matching busa Shoei helmet; I'd kill for one of those! Did you get that thrown in with your purchase?
I used to live in Vallejo, long time ago, have since migrated over the Sierras and now live in God's country!
smile.gif
Oh, yeah, the helmet. They only had the one and it happened to be my size. So I was like, ummm, throw in that matching helmet ($550 pricetag) and I'll buy the bike right now. The helmet is actually a Shoei F100 or something like that.

hope you've done the kickstand mod....or shots like that first one might leave you in tears next time you place it there.

hope you've done the kickstand mod....or shots like that first one might leave you in tears next time you place it there.
I don't believe in dremeling a brand new bike. I've had my other for years and it did the kickstand fall when I first got it. It was my fault. I always make sure I pull backwards when I sit it down and make sure it has good contact. Never had a problem since.

But reading these posts has made me even more weary. Now I'm really conscious of it.

Back