Ebay scam?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GSX1300R-Hayabusa-Yoshimura-full-System-Carbon-Can_W0QQitemZ4640118514QQcategoryZ35596QQrd
Z1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Linky</a>

I dunno 99% positive feedback with 592 items looks good to me. How hard are the springs to find?

Look's like a good deal. They list low cause they don't care or they know it will be bid up. I would bid if I wanted it.
I also look at what else they are selling. Like past auctions and present. If all cheap tapes or cd's. You know all low ticket stuff. Then out of the blue they are selling a mid to big ticket item, and not taking paypal. Walk away.

These people sell alot of bike stuff. Go get em Ben.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147633054 -->

I would watch it for a couple of days, see where it goes. You might also email the seller and ask for more pictures. 592 and 99% speaks alot as well.

Don

looks legit to me
wink.gif

Low price with 6 days left is not a red flag to me. I've seen things go from $50 to $250 in the last few minutes of the auction. Lots of snipers out there.

I can get you springs. Ben, FYI, that pipe won't make the power of a stepped hindle.

We can even get you a BDE sticker if it makes you feel better.
laugh.gif

hey, Yamahor...I have yoshi myself, and its not all that bad...with my experience? brocks making bit more sweeter sounds to it...(bit more power too...) but in only in the chart or on the screen...out there on the street? you can't tell no differences...get what you like...then maybe a year later, change to something else...(if you get bored...) all in all, Yoshi is not bad...

My_Baby_010.jpg

Back