SAVE YOUR REFLECTORS

Ball Z Motorsports

Site Sponsor
Registered
Someone paid $30 shipped for reflectors on ebay
rock.gif

This is the only part off of a Busa that I have ever thrown in the garbage...... Not anymore

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHROME-REFLECTOR-BRACKETS-SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-BUSA-NEW_W0QQitemZ4573166921QQcategoryZ35583QQrd
Z1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

okay, so maybe it was me. I'm adding as many as I can to my Busa to make a reflective stand against you, the anti-reflector people of the .org....
wow.gif

then again maybe not. I succumbed to peer pressure and removed mine last week.
smile.gif

...well at least I thought it was funny.  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127685465 -->

Those things are ugly,they look like there from a 10 speed bicycle.Spun mine off my bike immediatly.

they probably wanted the chrome brackets
laugh.gif

think about this, reflectors reflect light, thus making you go faster (during the day only)!
laugh.gif

with the chrom bracket, you get extra boost, like having a TRE
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Someone paid $30 shipped for reflectors on ebay
rock.gif
Reflectors?  Ooh-ah!

$30 is cheap at half the price??  (We can't even buy them on this side of the pond as they are not fitted by Suzuki san.)

Grrr, roar!!!  We 'Europeans' must go out and march to the streets of our capitals and make our politicians decide we will all be safer on two wheels with reflectors (mmm, reflectors, how I do love a reflector!) and maybe a 10 horsepower limit while we are marching.

Uh next?,

Steve

p.s.  A TRE is a wooden thing with leaves on

I went to take mine off last night just because I was in the garage and it was raining. Well long story short I thought i would be a quick job and then the back screws keet turning and will not come off. Well I figured out that it looks like you have to take the tail section off WTF not a quick job. So I luckly got them to tighten back up.

I gave a bunch sets to a guy in Uk,He was happy as hell!!

I save them because I sometimes make stuff from the small brackets they come on and the 10mm nuts from the rear are used on other palces on ower bikes also..

TIP to take the rears off..Pry down one the bracket a little while turning the screws,I have a flex extension for my cordless drill..if you spin them while prying down they will come off..The just hit (with Your hand)the black part under the tail and the nuts will come out towared the rear pegs..

There wasn't much left of mine. They were smashed to pieces when I wrecked last year. Therefore, I lost the whole solar power effect and the bike is slower now. Also, remember that they prevent laser speed traps from detecting your bike if you aim them just right.
wink.gif

Back