See thru clutch cover

psycobusa

Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX1300R-Hayabusa-chrome-clutch-cover-new-custom_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35595QQ
ihZ015QQitemZ250005138540QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">linky</a>

saw this on ebay. pretty cool, but expensive

That's a pretty neat idea. I wonder if it's going to look good bathed in oil? Although I think it would be pretty cool to see oil churning around the clutch plates when the bike is idling
smile.gif

Sweet! Not for me though. That would make a good piece for a show bike....some see through fairings maybe.

Cool watch your oil discolor from a fresh oil change's first start.
cool.gif

Cheap and Sweet ! I just saw them being advertised for $480 from an online dealer.

66.jpg

cool.gif
If you read the product's description, it says that the cover is lined with a material that is resistant to oil discoloration. Looks pretty good though. Don't want to pony up any chips to see my inner-workings. What's next? A clear view of the radiator with goldfish inside?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

cool.gif
If you read the product's description, it says that the cover is lined with a material that is resistant to oil discoloration.  Looks pretty good though.  Don't want to pony up any chips to see my inner-workings.  What's next?  A clear view of the radiator with goldfish inside?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
My best laugh of the day so far.

cool.gif
If you read the product's description, it says that the cover is lined with a material that is resistant to oil discoloration.  Looks pretty good though.  Don't want to pony up any chips to see my inner-workings.  What's next?  A clear view of the radiator with goldfish inside?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Only a tru Pimp could have came up with an ideal like that. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember the movie called I'm gonna get you Sucka with the Pimp walking down the sidewalk who had gold fish swimming in the heels of his 8" platform shoe.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember the movie called I'm gonna get you Sucka with the Pimp walking down the sidewalk who had gold fish swimming in the heels of his 8" platform shoe.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

did the same thing in "40 year old virgin"... Kid wanted to by platform shoes with goldfish in them, but she wouldn't sell them in the store, he had to go on ebay... LMAO
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That was YOU in that movie, wasn't it?!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm almost willin to bet that I could do that to a stock cover, at my buddies machine shop, with lexxan, and clear- for way way under that.....just my 2cents

From Ebay-->" We have engineered a great new idea using the stock cover(<span style='color:blue'>HINT-Have the cover cut out with a mill so as to leave shoulder for O-RING, leaves nice, shiny, machined surface</span>).........It has a high tech look with 12 stainless allen screws (<span style='color:blue'>HINT, fastener store</span>)as the securing method.  The window is tough and oil resistant (<span style='color:blue'>HINT-LEXXAN, watercut at machine shop</span>)with a laminate coating(<span style='color:blue'>HINT-Cut-in Clear</span>) to prevent discoloration and aging.  Now as you may guess, the window can be called unbreakable (<span style='color:blue'>Another hint for Lexxan</span>)but probably won't hold up too well if the neighbor backs his pickup into your bike the wrong way(<span style='color:blue'>Just ask those NASCAR dudes</span>).  This is a reliable well put together part for the bike that has everything else, except this of course.. CURB FEELERS, and a COON TAIL

Having cover machined- $25.00
Having Lexxan cut- $22.00 (<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>includes paying for Lexxan drop</span>)
1 can of Cut-in Clear- $15.00
Allen Head machine screws- $8.65
Rubber O-ring to seal Lexann to cover-FREE (<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>friend works at hydraulic shop</span>.)
Labor to have done- Just my time to be with out the bike and whatever it cost to replace fluid.

Total- $70.65
(notice that my price matches the startin bid???)now what does that tell ya? ...I guess the extra $5.40 difference is too help with shipping??)

here's the link to look again:
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX1300R-Hayabusa-chrome-clutch-cover-newcustom_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35595QQ
ihZ015QQitemZ250005138540QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">Crock of ####</a>

ANY TAKERS?
rock.gif
LOL (I promise not to mark it up 450%, well maybe just 300%)

<!--EDIT|FasterGun
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152576012 -->

From Ebay-->"It has a high tech look with 12 stainless allen screws (<span style='color:blue'>HINT</span>)as the securing method.  The window is tough and oil resistant (<span style='color:blue'>HINT-LEXXAN</span>)with a laminate coating to prevent discoloration and aging.  Now as you may guess, the window can be called unbreakable but probably won't hold up too well if the neighbor backs his pickup into your bike the wrong way.  This is a reliable well put together part for the bike that has everything else, except this of course.. CURB FEELERS, and a COON TAIL
Quit talkn shid and hook a brotha up !
wink.gif

i hear a group by.
laugh.gif

lets etch them with the .org logo and make them exclusive to donating members!

Back