Rizla Busa

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX-R1300-R-1300-Hayabusa-Bodywork-Fairing-Set_W0QQitemZ110100309953QQcategoryZ3556
0QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Linky to it...</a>

That is pretty sweet! Expensive, but sweet...

What, no hump? I mean, it's a racebike clone bodywork that uses the rear seat?

That is some nice looking parts... but quite expensive. Not my taste, but nice nonetheless.
bowdown.gif

I'd love to see that on the bike.

+1 on the "Where's the hump?"

I kinda like the powder blue look, myself~ BUT!... Where's... sing it with me now..

"the hump.. the hump... the lovely Busa hump"~

SHOCKED.gif

(Juggler @ Mar. 13 2007,13:22) I'd love to see that on the bike.

+1 on the "Where's the hump?"
You guys blind?  
SHOCKED.gif
 The hump is sitting between the tow side panels in the first pic.

(sFlaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,18:21) It's only up to $390....That doesn't seen expensive to me???  
rock.gif
For custom painted bodywork that's not expensive at all. Don't think I would put it on my bike, but it's nice work.

Can you consider that custom paint? Looks like single stage with stickers on it?
rock.gif

And its missing the belly pan, cowl, and tank so by the time you spend another $750 matching that stuff up it wouldnt make sense..
My cousins has a paint shop and he runs a pre season special....
2 tone {any 2 colors from ppg's extended chart with one border}
2 stage {base coat / clear coat}
2 coats {2 base / 2 clear}
2.75 sq. ft. of 7 year decals {enough to make a complete busa set}
Thats $1000, then you can add more borders for $100 each -more colors for $150 each -decals under clear coat $200 {and he wet sands the clear so its hard to feel the decals}- Custom decals $? you can spend a lot on vinyl- He has a sick machine for making decals--
Pretty good work to, I was going to have him do a busa body for me but then I just bought the new parts I needed from Zuki....
beerchug.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,17:17)
(sFlaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,18:21) It's only up to $390....That doesn't seen expensive to me???  
rock.gif
For custom painted bodywork that's not expensive at all.  Don't think I would put it on my bike, but it's nice work.
Look at shipping costs
wow.gif

I don't know how secure I'd feel about buying from someone in Hong Kong. What if the deal goes sour....??

But very nice!!! I love that bodywork
cool.gif

Back