See thru clutch cover

Well....I'll pay for someone else to do the work so I can b**** about them cracking or leaking like they could so easily do.
LMAO....I like your honesty!
I may not always seem nice but if anything I hope everyone feels I am honest and I try to stand 1,000,000% behind anything I say. Yep i make mistakes like everyone does. BUT I try my best to inform others so they can avoid wasting their time and cash as I have in the past.

if guys want some billet ones made.....I'd need atleast 10 people to even consider drawing something up.

multiple piece units would be tons cheaper than "billet" units would be....but either are do-able.

the junk pot metal cast alloy crap suzuki uses on most of its covers...well try to tig weld it once.

it can be done, but not by everyone.

my $.02

if someone is gonna guarantee their work not to fail...sure sign me up...I'll need 3 to start.
A valuable 2 cents worth at that!

Thats why I said that if I were to do it...I'd do mine first:

1) so I can say I did it (when it works...and give me more stuff to talk about when it does)

2) so I can say I did it (when it fails...and give y'all more stuff to talk about when it does, LOL)

BTW I am sure I can do billet units for the same price that guy is selling the modded stock covers for......but I would need 10 commitments to set a mill. And YES, I would stand behind them with a money back guarantee that they would not crack NOR leak under "normal" usage applications.

I figured I would throw this out in case anyone is about to click that buy it now button.

I may not always seem nice but if anything I hope everyone feels I am honest and I try to stand 1,000,000% behind anything I say. Yep i make mistakes like everyone does. BUT I try my best to inform others so they can avoid wasting their time and cash as I have in the past.

if guys want some billet ones made.....I'd need atleast 10 people to even consider drawing something up.

multiple piece units would be tons cheaper than "billet" units would be....but either are do-able.
Well thats why I like these boards...I have never tried to modifiy a clutch cover, and you have. (valuable 2 cents)

Remember, I agreed to some extent on billet?

And some times it is cheaper for some people just to 'Buy' rather than 'try'.... Just like I can mechanic on my own stuff, but because I stay busier, than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest, as a welder I have my mechanic work done elsewhere- it's cheaper on me in the long run because of down time.

You got pics of your billet pieces? If'n 9 others were interested, I would be too.

Back