Too much BLING?

Too much fuggn swingarm action .  
laugh.gif
Welcome to Swingarm City!
Welcome to Swingarm City. We are conveniently located next door to Spatula City and across the street from the Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnasota.

The swingarm is just too long and takes away from the chrome, that and the rear wheel. Why is the rear wheel blue and not chrome?
wink.gif

Ya gotta wonder who does that kind of stuff to a Busa, when ALMOST ALL the best busa owners [located here, of course] find it repulsive? To me, it's similar to when someone fashions a 4 foot high WOODEN wing to the trunk of thier Civic. Other than "gee, I made a long swingarm" is there ANY PRACTICAL use for that? Doesn't look like a drag bike... I bet it doesn't turn well... wouldn't it spin a lot without the downforce on top of it?

oh it's a "Show bike", I guess that explains it. maybe if people would extend the REAR TAIL with a custom piece that would help the elephantitus look of these style of over the top bikes

Can't believe the reflectors are gone. How is anyone gonna see it in the light?

YEA that swingarm is s/h/i/t

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130201691 -->

SHINY! I have an egg beater that looks like that. It's damn fast, too, but it spends most of its time in the kitchen drawer.

Please, tell me that the owner has a garage where s/he can lock that chrome monstrosity up!
jump9.gif

Well, it's less annoying than most of the ones I have seen.

That stupidly long swing arm hasta go, but atleast everything matches and I like the touch of blue on the rims.

Charles would love it, he'd never have to want for a mirror again!
biggrin.gif

Does it come with a chrome hair brush & holder for him too??
tounge.gif

Back