ebay fraud alert

1911boy

Registered
hello, i just purcahsed a tomtom rider from ebay. the seller had a perfect rating, so i decided to buy. right after the purchase, i was contacted by another buyer who told me it was a fraud. i contacted everyone (paypal, credit card company, and ebay) and so far im still out of the money. just wanted all you guys to be aware, as im sure many of you shop on ebay too. my auction number was 140038118444. this same person has stolen several peoples ebay user id, and posting them under different names. just a heads up for everyone, be careful riding, and now buying things for the bike.....ethan

its a shame that for something good in this world for us to use. there are thugs out there that will lie steal and cheat from you. sorry about your loss, you should get a refund.

beerchug.gif
Sorry Man.

hate to hear of junk like this happening...one more reason for us to set up our own site and deal with people we can trust...it's sad that you can't trust people anymore

Who was the seller?

Went to ebay and searched the auction number you listed but only got that the auction had ended.

Hope you get your money back, paypal should do this for you.

Sorry about your bad luck ... if you get your money back and still decide to purchase the TomTom may I suggest Abe's of Maine ... great price and great customer service.

(tpbio @ Oct. 05 2006,09:00) Who was the seller?

Went to ebay and searched the auction number you listed but only got that the auction had ended.
I dont think that matters, he said this a$$hat is stealing Ebay user names.

So he could be someone different today.

Good luck with getting your money back.

yeah, he was stealing peoples id's...so no one knows who he is. im still getting the run around from everyone, so i hope it works out. on the bright side, im almost ready to buy my new exhaust....decisions decisions....

Back