DYNOING A BUSA AT A HARLEY SHOP?

da busa guy

Registered
stopped by the Suzuki dealer today to see if anything new was there. one of the salemen there told me of a guy with a stock Busa found out that they had a dyno at our local Harley dealer (it is a nice dealership) and took it in to get it dynoed , the Harley guys shyt when it made 156 or so at the wheel. they thought something was wrong with the dyno cause no other bikes they had ever tested were anywhere close to that. i think they have been formerly introduced to mr. Hayabusa

Thats great.......to bad their first encounter wasn't a 225+ Busa......Now that would have knocked em' dead!!!

biggrin.gif

I happen to know for a fact that the Mech. at that 'Zuk shop has a turbo 'Busa that is probably knockin' on the door of 300 rwhp ! His name is Miles, and he is one cool dude ! He drag races his 'Bus, but it is still streetable, or it was the last time I saw him ! I haven't stopped in to see him since I bought my 'Busa, the last time I saw him, I told him I was trying to buy an '04 ZX12R LoL... I think he will be surprised !

lmini001.gif

Steve.

Yeah, As you can see I was running pretty lean on that run! Glad to see there are other people keeping copies of my dyno runs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Miles works at the suzuki dealership i was at, i think the last time he was dynoed it was like 290 at the wheel.

i'm not into the floorboard look, but i can't wait to put one of those extra tall sissy bars with the gold eagle on it on my busa!!

My hahn turbo bike I took to Battlefield Harley and a worker there bet me it'd make 150-160. "I've dyno'd one of these before", he said. Well It dropped 225 hp with the uppipe blown off. Once repaired it dropped 287 hp on their dyno. People were crowding the window to watch the nose dive as it boosted.

My dyno session was on the worker once done. He then told me is wasn't streetable with that much horsepower. i told him there's MANY busas on the road that made mine look like an infant. I waved as I rode my UNSTREETABLE bike out of the lot and down the highway.

I wanted to enter my turbo busa in a dyno shootout at a local hd shop for $250 prize. They said I could dyno it for $20 but not enter the contest... it was only for hd's. How lame... I woulda toasted em with 260+rwhp.
laugh.gif

Back