Dumbazz of the Day award goes to ME!

I am starting to lean towards getting the Tiger fender. I really like the unique look and it could be the first step in joining the 200 club with the RCC turbo stage 1 being step 2. The carbon fenders are nice too but I am concerned about the colouring as some cf has an almost brownish look to it as opposed to black/grey.

Anybody know how easy it is to install/remove front fenders on the busa?

Bummer. Both stories (fender and helmet).

The first Busa I looked at had a cracked front fender for the same reason - leaving the disc lock on and trying to move it. I live and park in safe areas, so never use a disc lock anymore. But if I did, I'd use one of those long spiral lanyards that go up to the handlebars so you don't forget to remove the lock before riding.

Well I made my decision and I went ahead and ordered the LSR fender from Tiger Racing. When it gets here I will decide what to do about paint or I might even go with vinyl as I work for a wholesaler in that industry. Still looking for tips about install and removal if anybody has any....

If you want really nice carbon fiber checkout Majical racing. I think that's how it's spelled.

I have a carbon fiber fender in the garage that I am not using because I am anal and it is a shade off of my gauge surrounds. PM me if interested.

Back