xena dsic lock

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
I want to buy a xena xn18 disc lock for my 2008, Who has the best prices??
THANKS
hello.gif

Instead of wasting your money on a disk lock that might cause damage to your baby why Don't you buy a RoadLoK cheaper in the long run.

+1000 on what rubber2burn said!!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
roadlok is the way to go! no way to damage anything if you forget to take the pin out. bike will NOT roll at all!
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

No Roadlok for 2008. I have asked them when it will be available and they have no answer.
rock.gif

I have a Xena with a built in siren. As soon it u sit on the bike, it goes off. I think I bought it from either Chaparral or Dennis Kirk. PS: I also have the Road Lok. Oh yaeh, Scorpio Alarm as well.

U will still be able to lock/unlock it but the siren wont. However, U will know when the battery is dying. A different chirp will be heard. I change the batteries once a year. Battery can be picked up at Radio Shacks.

I have the Xena disc lock and had to replace the front fender because I forgot the lock was on.I was at the LVMS and could'nt hear it going off because of the loud engines. It wasn't until I backed the bike up a few inches that I realized it was too late! Mine did'nt come with a lanyard. I still use mine but it always goes on the rear now. The batteries succumbed to a night of heavy winds, which caused the lock to go audible all night... I have yet to replace them.

Back