Losing the stock fender

turbojonn

Registered
I dedcided to get a carbon fiber front fender. My stocker had a disc lock chunck out of it and scatches in the front. It should take the guy a week or week and a half to finish it. I think I'll have him do a silver inlay on the bottom half? Not sure yet. I might paint the lowee half copper. Does anybody have the 99 copper paint code?

DSCF0018.JPG

I've been caught! Yes, it's a Kawi-green riding jacket...sitting on top of a Kawasaki. The Busa is my main squeeze though.

If you eant a ppg paint # I had one scanned and it's dbc3103sc. Does everyone on this site go to colorrite and pay 4 times as much?

Wow! Sweet fenders, both of them. Now I'm getting antsy to get mine back. The guy said he'd like to make a carbon fiber undertail too. I still have the stock rear fender and it's looking more and more out of place as I fix up other areas on the bike.
I think I'll make the stock fender into a helmet when I get it back. They look like space age Roman war helmets when you stick them on your head. Or maybe I should just cut the pills I'm taking in half? Thanks a million for the pics and for the color codes--JT

I see you can get the Coerce fenders off of ebay. Any people on this board sell them, and for what price? How does the OPP vented/ nonvented carbon fenders compare to the Coerce?
rock.gif

Back