Dropped your bike...get famous now

Does power driving into the side of a truck at 50mph count?

Qualified. Off the ramp unloading. Smashed my foot was out two weeks.

I'd like to take a moment and welcome everyone to a not so exclusive club :welcome:

IDMBT#23 - TreyYoung
IDMBT#24 - Chaney3000
IDMBT#25 - GSXcite
IDMBT#26 - FlatlandBusa - yes sir it counts
IDMBT#27 - FALQN
IDMBT#28 - captain - I think you over achieved a bit...
IDMBT#29 - motochris

Does it count if we didn't get the kickstand all the way down walked 10' away and hear a "thud" ?

my 07 did spend some time on it's side in the garage until I got the kick stand mod... after that it was all my wife fault for not looking what was behind her SUV as she back out of the garage. As far as I can remember, that bike took 4 naps in the garage... and now the 12 just lost her balance off the rear stand... PFM with that said my number is...?

Mine has been on its side twice. Luckily the second time was at a show and it was on runner mats so it didn't scuff or break anything unlike the first time

I'm pretty sure when MC busts a rhyme on ya you qualify... speaking from experience. Yep, I qualify.

Yes sir, you do:

I drop black bikes and I cannot lie,
That Honda landed on my thigh-
On the ground, between two bikes-
Just glad that Honda don't have no spikes.

No leaks, no cracks, just me stuck on my back-
Very embarrassing, they'll cut me no slack-
Man, I hope no one saw that!

All by myself, no one around,
No damn reason for that Honda to fall down...

I really wish I wouldn't have let my Honda crash,
At the Spring Busa Bash!

I don't think I qualify, but she fell while I was strapping her down at the dealership to bring her home for the first time. I caught her by placing my leg between her and the trailer. She came out without a scratch. I came out with a 4" scar on my leg.

I did have a couple bikes that I never "dropped"".....the rest I dumped with various frequency and intensity. :whistle:

Well it seems like we had a busy night last night! Our newest club members...

IDMBT #31 - voodoolord
IDMBT #32 - Runner44
IDMBT #33 - HawaiiFiveOh
IDMBT #34 - US Marine
IDMBT #35 - riccoh
IDMBT #36 - fiend
IDMBT #37 - Uncle Jimmy - yep, counts
IDMBT #38 - StromBusa

Back