Dropped your bike...get famous now

Is it better to slide into the grass on a track...street bike...or hit the dirt on an off road machine? I say that while thinking if you don't ride hard enough you won't find the limits...being traction...then eat dirt / other. On a related note quads do much better than a dirt bike in the snow...I have broke off a bunch of fr brake / clutch levers in the get offs

Slid forty frozen feet just this year, lucky for the bike it rode me the entire distance... So, yea add me to the list

I guess I'll join up too. :( Low sided a slick corner this spring on the 'Busa. I also hit a deer once on my first sport bike, a 90 zx6-D.

How did the deer feel?

I don't think he felt much. I almost ripped it half. :( Me, however, compression fractured two vertebrae in my back, broke my shoulder blade, and various road rash. I always rode with a helmet and that crash made me appreciate my gear. It could've been so much worse.

I thought this was a DROPPED thread, not a CRASHED thread/number....

I don't think he felt much. I almost ripped it half. :( Me, however, compression fractured two vertebrae in my back, broke my shoulder blade, and various road rash. I always rode with a helmet and that crash made me appreciate my gear. It could've been so much worse.

That's scary. I live in deer in the woods and thats my biggest fear

We have all become famous. I'm just waiting for my invite to see my star on the "Walk of Fame".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHg6RjrWVPoYcqnjZ5PLASKaUzz_tAJHPCKsMyD4JYfhlMDbsoQ.jpg

Back