Dropped it in the garage..

+ 1 on T-Rex Stands
thumb_up.gif
sorry to hear about your bike..

What a drag...sorry to hear that... You must have been crushed.

Washed her up and went to put her up on a cheap rear stand I got off ebay(I know, already got rid of it, shopping for a nice one), well I thought everything was ok until I started to push then over she went... I threw a rant and F#%K a few times picked her up and inspected the damage.. scraped rear fairing under the GSX1300, frame slider, front fairing where the clutch cover is and below the right grip, right mirror, and it broke my puig so I ripped it off and shattered it on the ground, sigh. Could have been worse the exhaust made it out ok and the bar ends and pazzo's were hardly touched.
Have similar elcheapo from a diff seller on E/B. I missed the jest of what you meant by saying you pushed it?

Washed her up and went to put her up on a cheap rear stand I got off ebay(I know, already got rid of it, shopping for a nice one), well I thought everything was ok until I started to push then over she went... I threw a rant and F#%K a few times picked her up and inspected the damage.. scraped rear fairing under the GSX1300, frame slider, front fairing where the clutch cover is and below the right grip, right mirror, and it broke my puig so I ripped it off and shattered it on the ground, sigh. Could have been worse the exhaust made it out ok and the bar ends and pazzo's were hardly touched.
Have similar elcheapo from a diff seller on E/B. I missed the jest of what you meant by saying you pushed it?
"pushed" I meant pushing down to leverage the stand to lift the bike

"pushed" I meant pushing down to leverage the stand to lift the bike
Cleared that up thanks....I have had a few dicey moments re my stand.

Bad deal man, expensive too.
sad.gif
I'm a firm believer in Pit Bull stands, but have heard nothing but good about the T-rex brand. I always take the hump off so I can use the bar it conects to to hold/pull the bike up while I'm getting the stand under both spools, then with a foot behind one stand wheel, heave ho. So far luck has been with me. So far.
please.gif

Yea, kinda know the feeling.
Drop extenstion cord jammed under
front tire while blow drying the bike.
Bike weight shifted and over she went.....
banghead.gif

It's a lifestyle, not a hobby.

Back