Dropped it in the garage....

dang hate it when that happens, sorry bro, been there done that before...

I keep changing my mind o the t-rex sliders, don't want to add weight but I'd prolly be real happy that I had them if I dropped the gurl....

Sorry to hear about this, dropped mine last weekend so know exactly how your feeling at this time.

Mine fell in the garage in a "Matrix" style slow motion. I was pulling it off my wheel chock when I got off balanced. I tried saver her, but she was falling away from me. What saved most of it was my right OEM "burrito" pipes.

I feel your pain, I did the same with my 2007.. against my washing machine.. no dents but a good scratch in the paint on the tank...

I've done it. If the scatches are only in the clear, the thin white lines you can wet sand them out and polish back up to a shine. If they are deep order your paint from color rite and build it up wet sand back down and polish back to a shine, I had the fortune of having to both on mine. I used a super fine wet sand paper in a cross hatch pattern to the scratch, then meguiars paint cleaner, then paint polish followed by a good wax, they say elbow grease works but i used a buffer to bring back the shine. I would recommend masking off a small area that cant be seen and trying the wet sand, Keep it wet and not to much pressure, Its going to look worse before it gets better, but it does work.Go slow and take your time. A few dollars($5-$20) and some time will save you hundreds. The video shows you how easy it is. hope it helps

done that about a month ago. Brought bike home for lunch to switch to the car and left outside on the hot asphalt. well kickstand wne into the melting road and over went the bike. frame slider caught most of it though.

Back