RE: dropping the bike in the garage

BUSANAS

Registered
For anyone that read my post about dropping the bike in my garage, not only is it scratched with a shattered puig but I was shining her up yesterday and found that the fairing that I thought was only mildly scraped has a long crack running horizontally towards the lower vent on the right side, its about 8in... GREAT so how should I go about replacing the fairing or what would be best? Insurance deduct is $500

Vman check with him or a few other orgsters
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Here in Orlando, an OEM replacement is $450 roughly. It's fully painted and comes with graphics already applied. If yours is custom painted, try one of the sponsors for an unpainted panel; bound to be cheaper.

There are companies that repair broken/damaged plastices to like new appearances. You just have to have all of the pieces. I don't have any expierience with any of them nor have I seen in person any work done this way. Maybe soneone else can give you some info about it.

I don't feel so bad about my brother dropping my bike in the garage on sun. anymore.Find a good used one on e-bay or here.

FRAME SLIDERS!

Went over at 1 mph in a parking lot...no damage other than some dimples to the end of the frame slider puck and some very small dimples on the lower fairing almost on the bottom...don't even see unless you're laying on the ground.

Look for used plastic that may need just painting. You can find some great deals. Right before I had my Busa painted I broke the tail coming off a trailer. I needed a tail quick to hit the schedule painting. I found some in a Org member garage and finished painting at a very low cost for the plastic.

Back