Dropped busa within first hr of gettin her :(

gazzy

Registered
As the title says , I was parking it up and got off the bike before putting the kickstand down , but as I was getting off the bike tilted as I was getting off , couldn't stop her from falling to bloody heavy :0 , lesson learned put the kickstand down before you dismount , lucily bike wasn't damaged , dam I thought I was in a nightmare , love the bike btw :D

Add that to the list of things you'll never do again. Good that it wasn't a more expensive event.

:welcome:

You got the first one out of the way.

He's what I do. With the bike running and in 1st, I put the kickstand down to kill the engine. I never use the kill switch unless I have the bike on pit stands. I left the clutch out and roll the bike forward until the engine binds. Then I lean the bike onto the kickstand and dismount.

I have been using that method with 100% success for over 20 years now.

Cheers.

P.S. We REALLY LIKE pictures here.

Sorry to hear that, but glad the busa was not damaged. I never get off mine without the kickstand down, or try to mount the bike without it down as well.

He's what I do. With the bike running and in 1st, I put the kickstand down to kill the engine. I never use the kill switch unless I have the bike on pit stands. I left the clutch out and roll the bike forward until the engine binds. Then I lean the bike onto the kickstand and dismount.

Cheers.

:thumbsup:

Motorcycles are not to be dismounted like a bicycle. This your first bike?
Posted via Mobile Device

Cheers.

^THIS!^ Welcome to the Org, now post some pics of your new baby... you know you want to!!:thumbsup:

Back