Dragrace Nitro Hayabusa.

Today i went to the dyno. Had very impressive numbers with simper statoil 98 fuel..
We tryd nitro !!!
With 80% opened nitro and 100% fuel opened i had allmost 300hp and 220nm. The afr was very very rich! Under 10 Afr. So we thinked that it’s okey to open nitro 100% .
BUT ! The fuel solenoid didn’t opened and the engine runned on nitro without extra fuel. Now the engine has non power and dosen’t work under 4000 rpm. It’ just dies.

Now i have the ****test hayabusa 
I’m so mad because i have spended so much money and time and the ****ING 80 euro part gives up and ****s up everything !!!!!!!! Stupid solenoid
:banghead:

Wow, the build up on the bike is beautiful!!

UNTIL.......

that nitrous setup? "presidential"

pop rivets and aluminum strap? Fogger nozzles punched into the side of the air box with poly line?

Looks like you went in a dark room with a sock puppets and did that install...

This is a "race" machine right? fix it... :)

Also, if you have the room for it, I would put a hobbs switch on the fuel circuit and set a low pressure limit.. if fuel pressure drops below set point, Nitrous will not work..

There was no problem with presure but that the solenoid didn't open.

Also, if you have the room for it, I would put a hobbs switch on the fuel circuit and set a low pressure limit.. if fuel pressure drops below set point, Nitrous will not work..

testing hayabusa on track after having troubles with engine.

- SMASH 2009 - Korkefighter[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back