Dragrace Nitro Hayabusa.

korke

Registered
Here it is 210hp and 140nm without nitro.

basicly everything has replaced.

Hayabusa 2001

ported head (in finland)
wiseco 13.1 pistons
carillo rod's
yoshimura srt camshafts
yoshimura tri-oval titanium exhaust without muffler
+1mm exhaust valves.
APE Cylinder Head Nuts Heavy Duty
APE Clutch Springs Heavy Duty
APE Cylinder Head Studs Heavy Duty
modified clutch
modified airbox
modified ram-air

Very rear OZ racing aluminium wheels
ignijet full racing ecu
power commander wideband
MPS airshifter
Nos wet nitro system
Nitro bottle is under the tank cover.
Nos bottle heating

Kawasaki zx636r fuel pump
Kawasaki zx9r carbon tank (from what is made tank cover)
Custom 4 liters fuel tank in swing.
Custom foot pegs
Goldfren main brake pump

70meters of wire wen't on bike .

The pictures will talk them self....

This it look when i buyd

hayabusa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
building of it cost a lot money and time. Builded the bike in two mounths. For dragrace and land speed. The engine run's on vp racing c16 but as in estonia is not allowed this fuel then i will make the injection map for vp racing ms109

Right now it has stock ignition map. But soon will go again in dyno and will make the ignition map.

The nitro is working thru the ecu. When i hit the nitro botton it will retard 6 degree and fuel map change 110% and in two secounds will gain 100% nitro flow. Havent tested nitro because the fuel pump burned down :(

yesterday went for test run and again the main fuel pump burns down :S It was the fuel pump what i took off from kawasaki 636.

Because i need to buy anyway new pump for nitro system . Then i thinked that i will go for ONE very power full fuel pump for all fuel system. So i odered fuel pump what can easylili work on 5 bar and keep up in flow for 500 hp . So for some time i'l be okey with the pump Have screwd off from bmw the fuel regulator ...what is bigger as the hayabusa original fuel pump but as money is not much then in this time will do everything what is cheap and working Tommorow will go the fuel tank again in welding. They will weld mountings for fuel pump and regulator.

And one more good news ..have dynod engine for fuel wp racing c16 (thinking to go for vp racing ms 109 oxdized fuel). And now in estonia is not allowed using this fuel So i must go back in dyno again This time i'm thinking as i will have powerfull fuel pump then will use in system presure 4 bar. So when i hit high rev's ....about 11 000 rpm i had 90%-95% jet's working....with higher presure i hope that i can use only 80 % of jet's opening time. So when i hit nitro the extra 20% i could use in nitro start flow...as the nitro fuel allways delays in to engine.

Again ..sry for **** english :poke:

As the bmw have served me allways good and have put up my speeding so i took bmw stock fuel presure regulator :bowdown:
Plus it has vacum controlling system ...so if on high speed and high revs will have gained 100% injection...i can allways put the engine vacum system working for the regulator and get more fuel presure :)

Have made my fuel system that the kawasaki fuel pump what was in my tank is pumping for nitro fuel and the extra fuel pump is working on main system on 4 bar presure. At the end of week will go to the dyno.

Have changed the fuel to ...from c16 to the ms109 vp racing. As in Our country racing is not allowed c16 fuel.

Back