DR1300R

nice bike and even better friends
thumb_up.gif

Joseph it is our way of saying thank you for all the trick mods you have done for our low budget Busa..
bowdown.gif

You had interest in this MRA screen from the beginning and I can't think of no one that's more deserving of this screen.. I know you will enjoy the screen, It is definitely a conversation piece..
winkold.gif

and I might had it looks sweet on Final Keeper..
thumb_up.gif

very nice and different looking.I swear im getting a white one to go with my black 02...i like the white alot..2nd fastest color behind black ofcourse
beerchug.gif

WOW, that is a sweet looking machine and it's nice to see the one who helps everyone soo much is appreciated. Thanks for all you've done for me and I am new, I can only imagine how many others you have helped. Good looking out Doyle lunch is on me whenever you come this way.

Looks great bro! How far is the rear extended? I'm planning on extending mine this winter and was thinking 4" to 6". Nothing drastic.
beerchug.gif

Shawn

Joesph, great looking bike! And as for DR100R I've had the pleasure of running a few mods ideas pass him. I really thank him for talking with me, while out on the road working.

To All: He(Doyle), Joesph and Roc remind me what the org is all about!!!!

pusher i know exactly what you mean... DOYLE and MARY are 2 amazing people i always love gettin together with them whether it be riding or just sitting around the fire

a few weeks ago for example we went up there for a little gathering and one of my freinds just bought an f4i. we pulled into doyles garage buddy ot off he was scared to death.. he got off and had 4 people eyeballing his bike he knew that how doyle is and sure enough he had some hi idol problems so doyle being who he is we got it all fixed up and he had no idea who he was but just knew he was a friend of mine so he stuck his neck out to help

DOYLE IS THE MAN

You go brotha!
beerchug.gif
Very sweet ride. Doyle is definitely a great guy. He's sent me several items, as well.

yeah hahahaaha et on hin you all need to see this one hahahaha i want to see f he will post it it is hilarious

but james i am good

Back