DR1300R

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i have been blessed with the freindship of dr1300r aka doyle

recently doyle bought the magical racing windscreen, he had the vario screen on his bike, we had chatted about it a few times, this is a 150.00 screen. well low and behold i come home the other day and i have box , yes it was the vario from doyle. tell me how many more people do you know will send you a gifs such as this, now i want to pay him if he will give me a price but being doyle and him having one heck of a stuborn streak i just dont know if ill get a price from him. all i can say is i mounted it on my bike , it is very different and i like it since i take my bike down routes of mods that others dont. of course this thread is worthless withoug pics so here they come and a thank you the my friend doyle and the mrs. i really mean that. and if we all show at the fall bash im taking you too out to eat, no not krystals, i think we can go a bit higher than that.

doyle1.jpg

ok i have sunk close to 6000 in this bike this spring and here is the side view of it, of course im still not complete, waiting on a peg mount tag bracket.

new_side_view.jpg

she now has one monster turbo system on her, thanks to gsxrturbo and pinkys help plus many others. this monster pulls like two freight trains turned loose. just got threw extending it thanks to cat3 for the chain, freaking awesome to power wheelie in second with hardly any effort. i am proud of final keeper , that her name. i need to change out the rotors, coming soon.

Beautiful bike pusher, I too have had good dealings with dr1300r, we always kid one another both having the first name of Doyle! His brass triple tree risers have given me many miles of comfort.

Hey man, you deserve it. All the stuff you went through helping others out with the inners and clutch covers.  Your good intentions have come full circle.    

You have a great looking bike.

Great looking Bike !!! Get us some dyno #'s !!! And Doyle is the man .. Helped me too, he sent me some exhaust parts , and didnt ask for a dime .. Thats what its all about
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

$6,000.00 yeah, wonder what that would be if you didn't do all the work ?

What kind of exhaust is that in the last pic, dump pipe ?

Back