Double Bubble Windscreen, What color do you like

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Signing up to be a dealer for Zero Gravity Windscreens, and would like to order some screens to have in stock, what colors do you guys like in double bubble?

Clear
Light Smoke
Dark Smoke?

I personally like light smoke, you can still see through it decently when in full tuck, to me dark smoke looks the best on the bike, but too hard to see through when going fast.

Greg

Not familiar with what choices I have to pick from but whatever is closes to factory. For the same reasons you mentioned. I like to see when in a tuck. Not that I ever really tuck but just in case one day I do. :beerchug:

blue, for some reason... and if you can get a blue to match close enough, I'll buy one when you get in stock :beerchug:

100_8986 SMALLER COPY OF MY BUSA.jpg

for blue would have to get $$$ before ordering, i wouldn't keep a blue in stock as i don't think many would want that, my preference has always been light or dark smoke

clear,,, cause if you actaully ride aggressivly in a tuck you cant see out of dark well in the day and not at all at night.

but if you pose and ride sitting upright at all times then get whatever you want. some guys like chrome

I personally like light smoke, you can still see through it decently when in full tuck, to me dark smoke looks the best on the bike, but too hard to see through when going fast.

Greg

+1, my thoughts exactly

I run dark on the street and clear on the track~!~

:whistle: which ever color you want to give me :whistle: I'll even take one with your logo across the front of it for free advertising :thumbsup:

seriously I think most threads I've seen are the standards: clear, light smoke, dark smoke. Do you have a list of ALL the possible options? Could be some options that folks dont know about :beerchug:

clear,,, cause if you actaully ride aggressivly in a tuck you cant see out of dark well in the day and not at all at night.

but if you pose and ride sitting upright at all times then get whatever you want. some guys like chrome

Wow i guess im a poser and i must ride upright because mine is black ...:laugh::laugh:.....

I would like smoke or even dark smoke...if they have black chrome is a +!!!

Last edited:
I got the fluorescent blue, I wanted the blue for looks, but was worried that you won't be able to see through it, so I opted for function instead. It looks almost clear with just a hint of blue... I like it. Visibility through it is better than stock.

1019091548.jpg

Signing up to be a dealer for Zero Gravity Windscreens, and would like to order some screens to have in stock, what colors do you guys like in double bubble?

Clear
Light Smoke
Dark Smoke?

Greg

I totally agree with you on this.To have both worlds i am using light smoke can see and with some looks on it:thumbsup:I would prefer the touring version rather than the double bubble

Back